Preparatory Top Rollers
Our quality products, Dynamic Top Rollers with End Bushes is highly reliable and cost effective. They are manufactured as maintenance replacements suiting existing original machine specifications. This compatibility achieves better parallelism and correct drafting resulting in lesser imperfections of the Yarn / Fibre movement in the textile preparatory systems of LAP FORMERS, COMBER and DRAW FRAME machines.
Our Top Rollers fits the specification of many makers. To name a few INGOLSDAT, RIETER, LAKSHMI RIETER, LAKSHMI, TRUTZSCHLER, ZINSER, VOUK, TOYODA, CHERRY HARA, HOWA, PADMATEX, TEXMACO - HOWA, PLATTS - SACCO LOWELL. Our aim is at satisfying the needs of our customers and hence our production process aims at high precision accuracy and maintaining stringent tolerances specified. Our Top Rollers are in demand in large number of textile mills all around the globe.
Ordering / Enquiry
For enquiry / ordering Preparatory Top Rollers for Textile machinery kindly mention
- Make and Model of textile machine
- Textile Applications
- Contact and Delivery details
Call +91 - 98422 18156 | Contact
Dynamic Top Roller Shell (Arbours)
- Top Roller Shells are manufactured using high graded alloy steels, hardened and tempered.
- They are heat treated at HRC 55° - 60° precision ground and inspected for longer life and durability.
- Maximum eccentricity is maintained at ± 0.02 mm.
- The Cots are Moduled Type or Mounted with Alu-Core Press Fit, Easy Fit and Glue respectively.
- We offer quality cots for a wide range of international brands like Armstrong Accotex, Daytex, Yamauchi, Inarco, Precitex, Supertex etc.
- The shore hardness of our cots is maintained between 63° to 85°.
- A special feature in the form of a spiral groove of 1 mm - 2 mm depth is provided which enables removal of trash particles in the carded cotton and blends.
A selected brand of Alu lined cots, meant for high reliability in terms of speed and productivity are press fit cots, pressed using our special hydraulic mounting machine. The Alu lined cot mounted Top Rollers fit like a hand and glove and their fitting strength results in less vibration, stability, easy fitting process and no worry about cracking in the cot. Another noteworthy mention is its environmental friendliness, no glue or solvent material is required for the mounting process. This also results in fast dismounting of the cot since no residual material needs to be removed from the surface.
- The End bushes are manufactured from special steel material. They fit many international brands of anti friction thrust needle bearing or needle cages like INA, FAG, SKF, TORRINGTON, NTN and NRB for lasting life.
- The high speed performance is guaranteed since Germany needle cages are used which takes care of over heat dissipation & ensures smoother running and guaranteed lasting life.
- Many of the End bushes are designed with self-locking system, which vetoes fluff accumulation